- Saving for retirement is important. Open a Member Retirement Account at the National Cooperative Credit Union Ltd today and begin saving for a secure and comfortable retirement.
- Save for special events and emergencies in a Dollar Day account at the National Cooperative Credit Union Ltd.
- Borrow wisely for the things you need and want at the National Cooperative Credit Union Ltd. NCCU offers affordable loans for all purposes.
- It is important to know who is the beneficiary to your National Cooperative Credit Union Ltd account. Check your beneficiary the next time you are at an NCCU Branch.
- Save regularly no matter how small. Set a goal of saving at least 10% of your income and work towards this.
- Save coins/loose change in a moneybank and deposit quarterly in an NCCU account. Consider using the “Dollar Day” Account for this.
- “Pay yourself first” every month. Set up a payroll deduction to your savings account for saving regularly. This is a very effective way to save.
- When you apply for a loan, ensure you know what the rate of interest is and how it will be calculated. The reducing balance method is the preferred and cheaper calculation method for personal loans.