Mortgage Blast - The BEST Mortgage Plan!
Come talk to us about Mortgage Blast if you:
- Need a Mortgage Loan to build or buy a home?
- Already have an NCCU mortgage and need a vehicle, home furnishings and appliances?
- Need a Home Repair Loan?
- Have a mortgage at another financial institution and wish to transfer it to NCCU?
- Fixed interest rate of 7% per annum on the reducing balance
- Purchasing solar water heaters retrofitting homes to install LED lamps. Interest rate of 6% per annum on the reducing balance.
- 8.25% on loans for a vehicle, furnishings & appliances
- FREE Loan Protection Coverage & Life Savings Insurance
- No processing and commitment fees. No hidden charges
- Up to 30 years to repay
- Borrow funds to build or buy a dream home as well as a vehicle, furnishings & appliances
- 100% Financing
- There is No waiting period if you need to apply for an additional amount or a small loan
- Save & invest for the future with our compulsory savings plan
- Qualify for FREE Loan Protection Coverage up to $150,000 at no cost to you
- Attractive Debt Consolidation Packages
- Qualify for a Line of Credit for having "Money When You Need It!"
- All legal matters related to your mortgage are handled by our Legal Department
- Through a standing order on salary, NCCU collects and then pays the annual premium on your homeowners' and vehicle insurances
Visit ANY NCCU Branch to apply for your Mortgage Blast Loan.
- A minimum of 5% of the total amount of the loan requested. [we can work with you to meet this requirement].
- Employed persons: Most recent pay-slip or salary statement from your employer.
- Self-employed persons: recent financial statements of business.
- Copy of the Certificate of Title of the land on which you will build
- Your NCCU passbook(s) and photo identification like Social Security card.
- Member Shares based on the amount of loan.
- Details of your liabilities and commitments (loans, hire purchase, household expenses).
- If the approved loan is $77,000 and more or if you are 50 years and older, a medical examination by an approved medical doctor is necessary for loan protection coverage.
- Member Shares/Loans click here!