Burdened by high interest rates and many loan repayments? Let NCCU consolidate ALL your debts. COME TALK TO US!
- Low, low interest rate of 11% per annum on the reducing balance for general debt consolidation, 12% per annum on the reducing balance for hire purchase & credit card consolidation. 7% For home loans, 8.25% For vehicle with home.
- No loan processing fees. No hidden charges.
Peace of Mind
- One loan to repay at a lower interest rate.
- Up to five (5) years to repay for ordinary consolidations
- Repayment can be extended to 10 years to facilitate applications for a home or medical loan.
- Members with mortgages can qualify for 10+ years for consolidation of other debts.
- Up to $150,000 in loan protection coverage is offered at no cost to you.
To apply call (255-2128) for an appointment with a Loans Officer or come in to our Loans Department and talk to our caring and helpful staff.
- A minimum of 5% of the total amount of the loan requested.
- Statements, invoices and letters from creditors with the amount owed. Amounts in excess of $5000 owed to a single creditor should be notarized.
- Employed persons--most recent pay-slip or salary statement from your employer.
- Self-employed persons-- recent financial statements of business.
- Member Shares based on the amount of loan.
- Details of security being offered.
- Your NCCU passbook(s) and a photo identification (eg. Social Security card, passport)
- Details of your liabilities and commitments (other loans, hire purchase, household expenses) for the application.
- If the approved loan is $77,000 and upwards or you are 50 years and older, a medical examination by an approved medical doctor is necessary for loan protection insurance coverage.
- For larger consolidations (eg. mortgage). Other supporting documents maybe needed.
- Member Shares/Loans click here!