Loans to Overseas Members
MEMBERS OVERSEAS CAN APPLY FOR NCCU LOANS TOO!
In keeping with our drive to exceed our members needs and expectations, NCCU provides loans to members residing overseas.
Applying for a Loan from Overseas
Simply write to us or fax the details of your loan request and we will get back to you promptly.
Two options are provided for processing your application. You can choose to:
1. Grant Power of Attorney to someone to process the loan on your behalf, or
2. Carry out the application process by mail or courier at your cost.
If you choose Option 1, you must:
Arrange to have the Power of Attorney registered in Dominica at the Government Registry. To register the document you pay stamp duty of $15.00 into the Government Treasury, and
buy $5.00 worth of adhesive Dominica stamps for every nine lines of text on the document.
Provide the person who has been granted Power of Attorney with all the details and information necessary to process the loan, including details of all your other commitments. All supporting documentation from your country of residence must be notarized.
If you choose Option 2, you must:
- Notarize the completed application form before it is returned to NCCU.
Members residing overseas can apply for loans for all purposes. Simply click on the loan type for a list of the items required for processing your loan. You will also need to provide:
- Notarized income tax return forms for the past two (2) years.
- A notarized letter of employment indicating employment status and salary.
- Notarised details of income for the last three (3) months
- Details of Current Debt (Credit Reports)
- Security Savings of 15% of the loan amount
- Have more than one member share