An NCCU overdraft is your line of protection against overdrawing your chequing account or having cheques returned to you for insufficient funds. It’s ready access to cash when you really need it.
- Low interest rate of 12% per annum on the reducing balance.
- No processing fees. No hidden charges.
- Easy access to your overdraft by cheque, ATM or over the counter.
- Up to five (5) years to repay.
- Repayment can be extended when you apply for a loan to build or buy a home.
- Purchase furniture, equipment, appliances, personal computers, clothing, books. Pay for school expenses, weddings, funerals, maternity, taxes, legal fees and investments. Meet the costs of special items and occasions.
- Ready cash for when you really need it …!
Peace of Mind
To apply call (255-2128) for an appointment with a Loans Officer or come in to our Loans Department and talk to our caring and helpful staff.
- A minimum 5% of the total amount of the loan requested.
- Employed persons -- most recent pay-slip or salary statement from your employer
- Member Share based on the amount of loan
- Self-employed persons-- recent financial statements of business
- Details of security being offered
- Your NCCU passbook(s) and a photo identification (eg. Social Security card or passport or driver's licence)