That dream vehicle is just around the corner at NCCU. Purchase LOCALLY or ONLINE!
- Affordable interest rate calculated on the reducing balance.
- No loan processing fees. No hidden charges.
Peace of Mind
- 100% financing. You can get the amount you need.
- We can arrange affordable insurance coverage to protect your vehicle.
We work with you to purchase a vehicle online
Convenient repayment terms of up to:
Eight (8) years for new motor vehicles.
Five (5) years for new passenger buses.
Six (6) years for pre-owned vehicles two years and under.
Five (5) years for commercial vehicles and other used vehicles and buses.
We take Bills of Sale on vehicles of all ages. Click Securities below for details.
- Up to $150,000 in loan protection coverage is offered at no cost to you.
Legal matters are promptly dealt with by our Legal Department.
Through a standing order on salary, NCCU collects and then pays the annual premium on your vehicle insurance.
Visit a Branch or call for an appointment
- A minimum of 10% of the total amount of loan requested.
- Invoice from the auto dealer.
- Member Shares based on the amount of loan
- Invoice for the insurance premium.
- Employed persons--most recent pay-slip or salary statement from your employer.
- Self-employed persons-- recent financial statements of business.
- Details of security being offered.
- Security (COT, savings, guarantor) is needed to cover the difference between the loan amount and the Bill of Sale (click on Bill of Sale tab for details)
- Interim security is needed for vehicles being bought on the internet and brought in from overseas.
- Your NCCU passbook(s) and a valid photo identification (eg. Social Security card or passport or driver's licence).
- Details of your liabilities and commitments (other loans, hire purchase, household expenses) for the application.
- If the approved loan is $77,000 and upwards or you are 50 years and older, a medical examination by an approved medical doctor is necessary for loan protection coverage.
- Member Shares/Loans click here!
In addition to the requirements for vehicle loans, simply bring in:
- Invoices for parts to be purchased
- Labour estimates from an auto repair shop or mechanic
With a motor vehicle repair loan, members can get a vehicle in tip-top shape.
You enjoy the same benefits and features as vehicle loans.
Bills of Sale are accepted on motor vehicles as follows:
|vehicles 1 -3 years old
|| 100% of appraised value
|vehicles 4-6 years old
|| 75% of appraised value
|vehicles 7-10 years old
|| 65% of appraised value
Where an older vehicle is certified to be in good mechanical condition, the Bill of Sale will be taken on 55% of the appraised value of the vehicle.
The vehicle must be valued by an NCCU recognised appraiser and comprehensively insured for the duration of the loan
Additional security must be provided for vehicles three years and older.