Our wide range of Domestic Expense Loans help to maintain or improve members’ standard of living. We fund loans to meet almost every human need.
- Low, low interest rate of 11% per annum on the reducing balance.
- No loan processing fees. No hidden charges.
Peace of Mind
- 100% financing. You can get the amount needed.
- Up to five (5) years to repay.
- Repayment can be extended when you apply for a loan to build or buy a home.
- A Domestic loan can cover miscellaneous small expenses and pay for school, wedding and funeral expenses. It can be used to pay off outstanding taxes and to meet the costs of special items and occasions.
- Fishing Loans to purchase outboard motors and tackles up to a maximum of $10,000 (New request only). Interest rate of 9% per annum on the reducing balance.
- Up to $150,000 in loan protection coverage is offered at no cost to you.
To apply call (255-2128) for an appointment with a Loans Officer or come in to our Loans Department and talk to our caring and helpful staff.
Here's a checklist of items you'll need::
- A minimum of 5% of the total amount of loan requested.
- Invoices to support your application.
- Member shares based on the amount of loan.
- Employed persons--most recent pay-slip or salary statement from your employer.
- Self-employed persons--recent financial statements of business.
- Details of security being offered.
- Your NCCU passbook(s) and a valid photo identification (eg. Social Security card or passport or driver's licence).
- Details of your liabilities and commitments (other loans, hire purchase, household expenses) for the application.
- If the approved loan is $77,000 and upwards or you are 50 years and older, a medical examination by an approved medical doctor is necessary for loan protection coverage.
- Member Shares/Loans click here!