Family growing? Time for repairs? Need to enlarge and modernise your home? Roof needs changing? With a NCCU loan you can do all these things and increase the value of your home.
And with our Mortgage Blast package you can get MORE -- a vehicle, furnishings and appliances all at a special interest rate.
- Low interest rate on the reducing balance.
- Purchasing solar water heaters retrofitting homes to install LED lamps. Interest rate of 6% per annum on the reducing balance.
- No loan processing fees. No hidden charges.
Peace of Mind
- 100% financing. You can get the amount needed.
- We can arrange affordable group homeowners insurance to protect your home, if needed
- Up to $150,000 in loan protection coverage is offered at no cost to you.
Legal matters are handled by our Legal Department.
Through a monthly standing order on salary, NCCU collects and then pays the annual premium on your homeowner's coverage.
Visit a Branch or call for an appointment with a Loans Officer to get your application started.
- A minimum of 5% of the total amount of the loan requested.
- Detailed cost estimates (estimates of quantities).
- Member Shares based on the amount of loan
- For an extension to your house: Division of Planning approval and approved plans .
- Employed persons--most recent pay-slip or salary statement from your employer.
- Self-employed persons-- recent financial statements of business .
- Current market valuation of property and the Certificate of Title, or copy, if not lodged with NCCU.
- Your NCCU passbook(s) and a vald photo identification (eg. Social Security card or passport or driver's licence).
- Details of your liabilities and commitments (other loans, hire purchase, household expenses) for the application.
- If the approved loan is $77,000 and upwards or you are 50 years and older, a medical examination by an approved medical doctor is necessary for loan protection coverage.
- Member Shares/Loans click here!